U.S. Department of Health and Human Services



Find a Physician: ENT Specialist

Search for Board-certified otolaryngologists in your area specialized in diagnosis and treatment of allergic and other related disorders.

Review Date: November 30, 2012

American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy & Foundation

Locate an Allergist or Asthma Specialist

Find an allergist in your area by searching the online database and entering a zip code or a city, state and street address.

Review Date: October 14, 2014

American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology

Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.