Eat well and exercise
(HealthDay News) -- To help ensure your mental health, it's important to follow a healthy lifestyle that's good for your mind and body.
Womenshealth.gov suggests these healthy living tips:
- Eat a nutritious, balanced diet.
- Get plenty of regular exercise every day.
- Get plenty of sleep on a consistent schedule each night.
- Do your best to manage physical and emotional stress.
- Make time each day for something you enjoy.
Copyright © 2013
HealthDay. All rights reserved.
HealthDayNews articles are derived from
various sources and do not reflect federal policy. healthfinder.gov
does not endorse opinions, products, or services that
may appear in news stories. For more information on
health topics in the news, visit
Health News on healthfinder.gov.