Get enough exercise
(HealthDay News) -- Healthy habits can help combat stress, and keep you mentally and physically healthier.
The American Heart Association suggests how to battle stress:
- Maintain good relationships, and talk regularly with friends and family.
- Get some physical activity every day.
- Accept that there are some things you cannot change.
- Break any bad habits.
- Give back to others.
- Try not to worry so much.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Stay as organized as possible.
Copyright © 2013
HealthDay. All rights reserved.
HealthDayNews articles are derived from
various sources and do not reflect federal policy. healthfinder.gov
does not endorse opinions, products, or services that
may appear in news stories. For more information on
health topics in the news, visit
Health News on healthfinder.gov.