Here's what you should be eating
(HealthDay News) -- Your body needs certain vitamins and minerals to be healthy and function well. Is your body getting what it needs?
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers these suggestions:
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables each day.
- Focus on eating whole grains.
- Incorporate beans and peas, as well as nuts and seeds into your meals.
- Choose lean meats and eat more fish.
- Opt for low-fat and fat-free dairy products.
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
HealthDayNews articles are derived from various sources and do not reflect federal policy. healthfinder.gov does not endorse opinions, products, or services that may appear in news stories. For more information on health topics in the news, visit Health News on healthfinder.gov.
Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.