Your opinions and feedback help us develop new features that make healthfinder.gov more informative, engaging, and easy to use.
healthfinder.gov offers three ways for you to provide feedback.
- Look for the
button at the top of select healthfinder.gov Web pages. The button takes you to a short questionnaire. Share your experience and help us improve healthfinder.gov!
- Take the anonymous ForeSEE Results survey that randomly appears on healthfinder.gov. This survey measures customer satisfaction.
- E-mail your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improving our website
The healthfinder.gov team is continually testing and revising the website to make it better for visitors like you. We use focus groups, interviews, and usability tests to discover how people find, understand, and use the information on healthfinder.gov.
The 2008 redesign of healthfinder.gov and development of the Quick Guide to Healthy Living was informed by 15 different studies conducted over four years with more than 700 Web users with limited literacy skills or limited experience using the Web. View a summary of the research findings in Health Literacy Online: A Guide to Writing and Designing Easy-to-Use Websites.
Past healthfinder.gov evaluations include:
- An online survey based on the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)
was initiated to measure user satisfaction with healthfinder.gov.
- Usability testing was conducted with general audiences to learn about users’ experience finding information about anthrax and bioterrorism on healthfinder.gov and the Surgeon General’s website.
- The español sub-site of healthfinder.gov was tested and enhanced in response to focus groups with Spanish-speaking patients who took part in the design process while being taught how to use the Internet and healthfinder.gov.
- Previous evaluations lead to the first redesign of healthfinder.gov, which included a new site and database architecture, interactive features, a hierarchical thesaurus, and advanced searching and filtering tools for users.